Fabric Covered Earrings – Liberty Print – Blue and Purple
3 in stock
3 in stock
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
These fabric covered earrings are handmade in Northumberland using high quality Liberty print fabric. This pair use a blue and purple floral Liberty print.
These earrings are approximately 15mm in diameter and are made using silver plated ear studs and rubber backs.
Lots of other fabrics are available here.
Matching necklaces also available for most designs but due to the nature of the fabrics they may show a different area of a larger print and may not be completely identical. This is part of the charm of working with colours and patterns. I can send you images of which designs I have in stock on request.
Gorgeous statement mini hoop necklace. This is a piece of hand embroidery which is bound to get you noticed! This…
Large wooden earrings – these earrings are a real statement. The open nature of the wood means that although large…