What’s in the Flamingo box?
Two different flamingo washi tapes. What can’t you do with washi tape? Decorate your planner spread; reinforce the holes in your ringed organiser; wrap beautiful parcels; embellish gift tags; make your headphones easier to spot…
Two different types. Perfect for sealing envelopes, decorating your planner… Just hide them from the kids!
Iron on applique
Perfect for your jeans, handbag or pencil case! Super easy to add using the instructions below.
Iron on appliques and embroidered patch setting instructions using an Iron:
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top. This will protect your item from the heat of the iron.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.
Decorative straw. Use it to sip your perfect summer cocktail or pop it in your pencil pot to decorate your desk. Carefully pull open to allow the paper to fill out and tuck the two pieces of pink card together using the pre-cut slots. Remember it’s only made of paper so be gentle!
Pink glitter crystal pen. What more can I say! I had to keep one for myself as I love how they write and the end can be used as a stylus for your phone or tablet. I will soon have refills and lots more colours available in the shop.
Finally, everything can be stored in the cute A5 pouch and I’ve added a flamingo planner charm to the zip which you can clip to anything your heart desires!
I’d love to see photos of your Stationery Box in action. Make sure you tag me on Facebook or Instagram so I can see and share your posts. Join the Rowan Trees Supplies facebook group to meet other subscribers and to swap tips and ideas as well as being amongst the first to hear about new products and special offers. I’ve also created a Pinterest board full of Flamingo inspired fun. Be sure to check it out!
Sign up for August’s box from 9am 1st August here. You can subscribe for up to six months at a time or fill in this form to begin a rolling subscription and receive an invoice on the 1st of each month. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter too!